Saturday, May 31, 2014

Benefits of a Blog

As this is my first blog, naturally, I have no idea what I'm doing. Essentially, I am looking for a creative avenue, a place to rant, and a mean to find what makes me happy.
Along the way I've slowly forgotten who I am when no one is looking. A fault in us all. I have become too dependent on other people to make me happy instead of trying to thrive alone. I'm aware that I'm not terribly funny, nor will I have any followers (other than my mom), but I am satisfied talking to myself. Really. It's okay.

Sometimes we lose sight of ourselves and we just need to do whatever we can do to find our way back.

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you! Many people do not realize they are even lost ... negativity creeps into their lives ... confidence weakens ... problems arise. You have just taken the first step on your road of self awareness ... others Will follow (other than your mom). I will be listening!

    ReplyDelete